Quality Policy Statement
Live Wire Electric specializes in the provision of high quality electrical installation and
maintenance services for the commercial, industrial and residential industry.
Live Wire Electric is dedicated to the quality policy that will ensure that its products and
services fully meet the requirements of its customers at all times. The goal of the company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times. Commitment to the implementation of supporting managerial and business operational systems is essential to realizing that goal.
Live Wire Electric believes in the concept of client and supplier working together in pursuing
this policy and in continually striving for improvements in quality.
The quality policy is based on three fundamental principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
- Looking at our internal processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- Everyone understanding hot to do their job, and doing it right the first time.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff will be responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements. Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at management review. The quality policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives. Within this policy we are committed to operating our company under the disciplines and control of Triple Certification conforming in-house training planned and developed jointly with our other management functions. We are all committed to operating continuously to this standard and we will maintain the necessary Quality Approvals consistent with our customer requirements. Our company will constantly review and improve on our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all of our customers. We shall ensure that all our personnel understand and fully implement our company’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development program.
Work Health & Safety Policy Statement
Live Wire Electric Specializes in the provision of high quality electrical installation and maintenance services for the commercial, industrial and residential industry. The ultimate responsibility of this policy rests with Sammy Lazoja, the CEO of Live Wire Electric. The company recognizes that the talent and energy of its employees are its most valuable assets, and that it has a responsibility to prevent accidents causing injury and damage to health. It is the intent of this policy to:
- Allocate appropriate resources to develop programs to prevent accidents, injuries, and illnesses
- Provide a workplace that complies with legislation and other requirements
- Establish measurable objectives and targets that ensure continued improvement
In support of this policy, we at Live Wire Electric, will strive to achieve excellence in all matters relating to workplace health and safety, in this respect, the policy will require all employees to:
- Observe and comply with company and legal requirements
- Cooperate in ensuring the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their colleagues, visitors and members of the public while at work
Every effort will be made to provide and maintain a safe, healthy and efficient working environment for all employees. To achieve this, the active cooperation of all employees is essential so that accidents and damage to the health of themselves, and others, are avoided.
To further ensure the health and safety of our employees, and those around them, each and every one of our technicians undergoes extensive training courses. They are required to obtain an OSHA certificate after completing the 10-hour course, as well as a scaffolding certificate for a 4-hr safety course. Here at Live Wire, we go to any means necessary to ensure that our technicians are the best choice for your home or business.
Environmental Policy Statement
Live Wire Electric specializes in the provision of high quality electrical installation and maintenance services for the commercial, industrial and residential industry. Live Wire Electric is committed to protecting the environment. We aim to understand and control the impact we have on our environment. Our operations will fulfil the expectations of consumers and customers for quality products and services, and minimize any negative environmental impact. We seek to ensure that our practices are sustainable in the future. We will:
- Ensure that environmental considerations are a part of our strategic and operational business planning activities where we will identify all potential and actual sources of air, ground and water pollution and take measures to prevent pollution.
- Review potential environmental impacts which occur in our business decisions and comply with legal and other requirements.
- Review our operations to continually improve efficiencies and the use of resources including energy, chemicals, water, packaging and other raw materials by maintaining and inspecting our systems of preventing pollution.
- Minimize negative environmental impact by reducing, reusing, and recycling onsite waste or by-products.
- Ensure safe waste disposal and use certified contractors where necessary.
- Implement an environment management system, which promotes commitment and involvement in our company.
- Continually improve our systems and processes.
- Establish measurable objectives and targets which shall be reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Achieve a level of environmental performance that meets and exceeds basic regulatory compliance by regular review of performance standards in line with community expectations.
- Use suppliers and contractors who conform to environmental management requirements and who can comply with this policy.
- Fulfill compliance obligations.